Symposium Chapter Donation Drive
We are running a special for the time being. Kate needs to make it to symposium and that will be in Denver, Co. Things are really tight right now and in order to go, I need your help! If you wish to make a special donation to AGB to help with the travel expenses so we can be properly represented when the time comes to reviewing the latest rules proposals, updates and policy changes for Alliance LARP.
The bonus will be as follows.
- If you Donate $1-$49 you will receive 10 gobbies per dollar donated.
- If you Donate $50-$99 you will receive 10 gobbies per dollar donated PLUS (1) free 1 year memberships for you to assign to the player(s) of your choice plus (1) LCO Barran Patron Medal (limited edition)*
- If you Donate $100 will receive 1250 Gobbies plus (2) free 1 year memberships plus 3 magic item picks plus (2) LCO Barran Patron Medals (limited edition)*
- If you Donate $250 will receive 3600 Gobbies plus (3) free 1 year memberships plus 9 Magic Item Picks plus (3) LCO Barran Patron Award Medals*
- If you Donate $500 you will receive 10,000 gobbies, (6) free memberships, 15 Magic Item Picks, plus (1) five year extension to the LCO magic item of your choice when it is created after (March 15th 2018) plus (6) LCO Barran Patron Award Medals* OR (1) Restricted Barran Patron Award Medal* this “restricted” medal will travel but it will replace all 6 LCO medals you would have received. This will be removed from the treasure policy of our chapter as required by the bylaws.
* Limited Edition Guild Medal will only be for this one time offering and they will be worthy of a patron of Barran. Medals will be allocated to the player(s) of the donor’s choice and will be awarded the first time that character appears in game at logistics. *BONUS* if a donor wishes to redeem more than one medal in to their character the medals effects will have a higher value and move up the ranking in color. Bronze(1), Silver(3), Gold(6)
ALSO if you are not a regular attendee of Alliance Gettysburg, you may request that your extra picks and membership be converted into gobbies. Any medals you are eligible for will still be mailed out to you. the item is still a cool piece that you will hopefully like. Its magical effects will also be converted into gobbies. (once effects are approved)
- a MI pick for this promotion would garner you an additional 300 GS each if you wish to trade it in.
- annual memberships may be traded in for 300 GS each.
For the special promotion go to www.paypal.com Send money to Friends and Family using our account firstname.lastname@example.org In the notes section please tell us who should be awarded any bonuses you would receive.
THIS OFFER WILL END ON MARCH 15, 2018
Any assistance you are able to provide will go towards getting me there and back again.
Standard Chapter Donations
We are looking for financial donations that can help us get this season off the ground and to make sure we can afford the important things. Donations help us with creation of the props, insurance and food committee stuff. If you are interested in donating to our chapter you will get the following things based on the level of your generosity. If we are able raise more, great! all of the donations will be used for the chapter to help us take care of what we need to make it the best we can!
[TEAMS MAY SPLIT UP A DONATION AMONG THE PLAYERS.]
- Just send an e-mail to email@example.com
We are offering 5 goblin stamps for every dollar donated.
– If you donate $50-99 You will also receive:
- Free Membership until Dec 31st 2018
– If you donate $100+ you will receive:
- 5:$1 gobbies, for every dollar donated.
- Free Membership until Dec 31st 2018
- (2) magic item “picks” + (1 more pick per full $50 over 100)
- (see chapter policies)
– If you donate $500+ you will receive:
- 8:$1 gobbies, for every dollar donated.
- (5) 1 year memberships* in the chapter (allocated among all donors)
- This does not include event costs,
- All 5 years may go to 1 person. (expiration Dec 31st 2022)
- If given to 5 different people all memberships last until Dec 31st 2018.
- (10) magic item “picks” + (1 more pick per full $50 over 500)
- allocated among all donors if it is a group donation.
- (see chapter policies for redemption)
- (1) Free 3yr upgrade on (2) LCO items at time of redemption
- it is a free upgrade on the item you buy the items with picks/gobbies
Donations can be made by pay-pal by clicking on the button above.
THANK YOU AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!
Our general Policy on donations is as follows:
- If you would not use it, we don’t want it. What this means is, if the item in question is not of a quality that you yourself would make use of then we will not be likely to accept it. Personal style, character style or theme are not what we are referring to.
- If it is not on the list of items needed then we may not accept it.While we are grateful for any donations you may bring to us, there are some things we just do not need any more of. While we would love to accept everything, it’s just not possible. Space to store all of the things involved is always an issue, and when we have too much of one thing we are not able to accept any more as we would have nowhere to store it. Please check the lists before you make any purchases, or spend hours constructing anything. We hate to turn away anyone with something to give, but sometimes it is unavoidable.
- You may ship your donation to us.We are more than happy to have you ship your donations to us. If you don’t have room in the car or are not going to make an event, ship it! Contact us first Use the same shipping address that is used for sending us checks. Make sure you let us know who you are and your player number, please.
- Standard Gobby to Dollar rate. (* higher rates are in effect at this time) Our standard reward rate is 3 Goblin stamps per dollar. So make sure you keep your receipt as otherwise we are going to guess. We also reward time spent working at 20 goblin stamps per hour. Specifically requested or needed donations may have an increased ratio, which will be posted on the Donations page, or in the Donations thread on the message board.
- Quality. Higher quality items will get more stamps. It’s as simple as that. If you make us the most kick-ass long sword ever made, you will get more stamps for it than the guy who spent 15 min in the car ride up making a long sword from an old fishing rod, and leftover foam.
- Talk to us! The staff will decide based on the above policy and our current needs what is a fair and rewarding amount of stamps to compensate you for your donation. If you feel you are not being treated fairly let us know, we will try to work something out.